1. Try not to take the wrong local train and get lost again.
2. Try to talk the puritannical sounding Jain lady into letting you be her paying guest inspite of unpredicatble office hours.
3. Get rid of preconceived notions about all Jain ladies being puritannical.
4. Figure out if seven more cartons of your stuff will fit into a room that you'll have to share with another girl.
5. Fervently pray to whichever god or whatever you believe in that your next roomie is atleast half as nice as your last one, that she's reasonably clean, and that she doesn't smoke.
6. Chuckle unkindly at the thought that puritannical Jain ladies wouldn't really take in girls who smoked, and wonder at the irony of the fact that someone else's narrow mind might actually help you for once.
7. Keep your fingers crossed for a nice bathroom.
8. Get to work on time. The trains will be less crowded on a Sunday, which means that you won't have to graciously walk away from the crowd like you did today.
9. When the AC makes your feet numb, have some tea.
10. Thank some divine authority for the divine weather.
11. If you manage to survive your second day in Bombay as (a) employed, and (b) hale and hearty (or your watered down version of it), give yourself exactly three pats on the back.
12. Don't pat yourself on the back while you're hanging around in a train. Tempting Fate is not for you and you know it.
13. Sleep early. Monday awaits.
Good luck, me hearty!