We spend a lot of time in each other's company, so a few thoughts get formed and stick around till I have to blog about them.
1. Hariharan is white wine, Rekha Bhardwaj is red.
2. How Gulzar knows exactly what to say to make the whirling in my head stop is beyond me. I mean, the man just gets it, everytime.
3. I love how A.R. Rahman brings reality to celebrity. He knows he's good, but he isn't eaten up by it. Maybe everytime his fame threatens to swell his head, he remembers how bad he is at changing lightbulbs or something. AND the guy told Hollywood's greatest that uske paas ma hai.
4. I don't know of any woman who thinks that hair gelled to look like a honeycomb is sexy.
5. Phenomena I fail to understand include Katrina Kaif and Himesh Reshammiya, apart from economics and the Bermuda Triangle.
6. Dev Anand's raven black hair actually suits him. I don't know how he pulls it off, but he does. Innate awesomeness, I suppose.
7. Bones is hilarious. I've never laughed so much while watching a murder centric series.
8. 'Dil sa koi kameena nahi' is now my mantra to explain every fickle turn that my mind takes. Thank you, Bollywood, for hitting the nail on the head.